January 4, 2015

Voyager Of The Seas - Royal Caribbean International

I love to travel especially on cruise and this is my 2nd time traveling on cruise after our first trip at about 4 years ago with Star Cruise, Virgo.  With my uncle in charging all the planning and booking we finally get to board the Voyager of the Seas which had it's South East Asia stop over in June 2012.

Below are some of the photos which I took and I would like to share it with you.


Cruise Ship Model

Main Dining Room @ Deck 5

Dishes from the Main Dining Room







Rock Climbing Wall @ Deck 13

Pool And Jacuzzi @ Deck 11

Mini Outdoor Golf area

Snack from Cafe Promenade @ Deck 5

We love their pizza with crispy crust and generous toppings which is so delicious that we always pick up a few slices for afternoon tea. 

Indoor Ice-Skating Ring @ Studio B



Lovely Towel Animal made by house keeping 

My buddies whom always accompany me to tour!!!


With the beautiful sunset that we saw daily at our room balcony, I ended my 1st part of the cruise trip post here.

6 comments:

  1. What's up, after reading this remarkable
    piece of writing i am also delighted to share my familiarity
    here with mates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, I am glad you found my article useful and beneficial! And thank you for your support as well

      Delete
  2. My brother suggested I might like this blog. He used to be entirely right.
    This submit actually made my day. You cann't believe just how so much time I had
    spent for this information! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, I am glad you and your brother liked my review on the Voyager of the seas! I really appreciated that!

      Delete
  3. Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web
    the simplest thing to be mindful of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed whilst
    people think about concerns that they just don't understand about.

    You controlled to hit the nail upon the top as well as outlined out the entire thing without having side effect , other folks
    could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, thank you for your continuous support on my articles and reviews. It really meant a lot to me. Well, I really respected people’s opinions and views on my posts and reviews and with this, it will greatly improve my writing standards and the things that I posted.

      Delete