September 15, 2014

{Eatout} My Favourite Food

Whenever mum is not cooking or while we are out during the weekend, Chicken Rice is always in my ordering list together with an additional hard-boiled egg. I prefer Hainaese Chicken Rice which comes with fragrant rice and tender poached white chicken. But sometime I also order roast chicken rice like what shown above.


Other than Chicken Rice, Mc Chicken or Nuggets Meal from McDonald is also one of my usual choice which I will eat at least once a week. I use to eat my burger plain without sauce and veggie but now I started to like the mayonnaise sauce and veggie in it which makes it taste better.

As for Japanese food, I usually order Tamago Sushi. Tonkatsu, Ebi Fry or  Ebi Tempura to go with rice. And fried prawn is the only seafood that I eat while having Japanese food unlike mum who prefer her sashimi platter.

Mixed Vegetable Rice is sour usual Sunday brunch after our church service. We love the dishes from one of the stall near our area and for 4+1 dishes above with rice it usually cost around $10.00 or less depend on the items that we order.  

Besides KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) popcorn chicken, Popeye Chicken will be the next choice on my list. I love their cajun fries more than those serve in McDonald or KFC and their chicken is also tender and good but sometime it also depend on the outlet and timing.

Ya Kun Kaya Toast is one of our favourite place and we visit the outlet near our area at least three to four times a week. My favourite is Kaya Toast plus a cup of milo and I often offer my soft-boiled egg to grandma as I only like to eat hard-boiled egg.

1 comment:

  1. Wah, boy! You also start a blog already. Enjoy your posts. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete