September 14, 2014

My Favourite Green Pig

Previously I used to like "Red Angry Birds" when I first started to play the Angry Birds iPhone game. But after a few months, I started to like "green pigs" more especially the one with a yellow crown known as "King Pig". I have a collection of almost all the angry birds characters but my favourite is still green pig related items.







This palm size green piggy soft toy is one of my favourite which I often bring along to anywhere I go. He is just like one of my buddy.

My favourite Green Pig T-Shirt that grandma bought for me from OG departmental stall. Although piggy is on "sad" face but I still love to wear this Tee.


Can you guess what animal is that? Yes!!!!! It's a pair of "Green Pig" sock which I bought during my trip to Bangkok. It's so cute right.

No comments:

Post a Comment